Translate

Sunday 29 March 2015

Korean Beauty Review + Events of the Week

Hello~

As many of you fashionistas know this week is the Seoul Fashion week and as I checked out Urban Outfitters blog I realized that South Korean Cosmetics have become more and more popular. I find it interesting and fun since I myself have been into K-Beauty for the last two years and just love everything from there in cosmetic way. So I though "Hey, why not do a K-Beauty Reviewing thing on my blog this week?" and then I went sick last Friday and I couldn't even post a regular post because even thinking hurt.

But I'm back and I will do my K-Beauty Review, so here it is:

1st one is Lady Kin's Affinitic Whitening Moisturizer:








Really great Snail Cream which is made out of herbs to work like real snail cream on the skin. Moisturizes and evens out the skin tone. I chose to buy the "night" version so that I can apply it in the evening and sleep with it. It's a transparent cream with a moist texture and gives off a cool feel on the skin while applying. It's smooth and fresh and smells nice.

Apply it with your ring finger in circular motions from your nose to your forehead and finish off on your cheeks. Since the cheeks are the hottest part of your face whatever is applied to this area will dry faster.

It comes in a cute packaging made to look like a snail. There is a pink version of the packaging, but then it doesn't come with the whitening (brightening/evening-out) effect.
So if you are not in the need of whitening then I recommend to buy the pink version since it's super CUTE!

I got the cream from yesstyle.com a great site for those who like K-fashion and K-beauty.

Link:http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ladykin-affinitic-whitening-moisturizer-yam-cream-100ml/info.html/pid.1033606006



2nd one is Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner:




I love it! Especially good on lazy days when you just can't or don't want to take care of your face and to just stay in bed. It's a part of my everyday skin care routine. Great cleanser which does everything that it promises, and that's a lot. As Etude House writes on the product's packaging it's a 7 in 1 product. It's supposed to:

  1. Maintain ph 4.5 + 1.
  2. Refine skin tones.
  3. Keep the elasticity of the pores.
  4. Deep cleanse the pores.
  5. Minimize the appearance of pores.
  6. Control large amount of Sebum.
  7. Moisturize the outside and the inside of the skin.
I think it does that and it's my savior on lazy days. As for the packaging:

I think it's a really nice bottle and I love the smart feel of it. It has a cap function which I find really nice and useful. You just take a cotton pad and place it on a pump kind of thingy and push down on it. It will wet the cotton pad with almost no effort, it's awesome!

It also says that you can fill a spray bottle with the cleanser and use it for moisturizing your skin under the day to control the amount of sebum on your face.

Link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/etude-house-wonder-pore-freshner-10-in-1-500ml-16-9oz/info.html/pid.1036786188



3rd one is Etude House's Drawing Show Creamy Liner, #Brown:




This one is an Eyeliner in brown. It's texture is smooth and soft but it gives off an intense feeling when drawn. I like the fact that it comes with a brush. I myself wasn't that used to using a brush when applying eyeliner so it was quite tricky at first. Now that I have learnt my way with it it's simple and fun. Since I chose to buy the brown one it gives of a softer and more natural feel than if I would have bought the black one. Therefor I like to use it to create a more subtle and cute look than my usual edgy make up look. 

I also think that if I get the chance to buy the black one I will. Even if the brush is a big you can go down in size if you would like to. It blends easily, is waterproof and stays on all day long.

Link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/etude-house-drawing-show-creamy-liner-bk802-black-double-shot-3-5g/info.html/pid.1031180350 


4th one is Etude House's Correct and Care, CC Cream, #Silky:




Etude seems to love their multi-functioning stuff, as this time it's a 8 in 1 CC cream. 

  1. Anti-aging.
  2. Stress relief.
  3. Hydration.
  4. Whitening.
  5. Sun protection.
  6. Tone-up.
  7. Smooth Texture.
  8. Luminosity.

Some of these things doesn't really make any sense to me, like the stress relief thing, but sure I will swallow it. As for the other 7 things this product promises to give off I myself think it does, in different amounts that is.

It's a smooth cream that gives off a fresh and youthful look. It has a nice texture which feels good against the skin and it isn't heavy. The colour is a bit pink in the tone but it brightens your face and make you appear whiter. It covers blemishes and other imperfections well.

I bought the silky one. I think it's made for oilier faces and should make them appear more like silk.

Link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/etude-house-cc-cream-correct-care-cream-8-in-1-multi-function-spf/info.html/pid.1033055043



Okay, so that was that. Leave some comments and give me feedback on the reviews. Do you think that I should do some more reviews or maybe post my everyday routine? Give some tips and ideas on what to write about! 

Tomorrow I will go to Ullared with my mom, Olivia and Fluff. It's going to be awesome but I'm nervous/giddy/hyper so I won't get any sleep. We're going to go up at 3 AM and prepare for the roadtrip and well be going at 5 AM. It's going to be so much fun and we've been mapping out where we should start and where we will end, what we will buy first and last as well as done a list of what we need to buy.

Follow our adventure on my Instagram: @LolliesChan.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment