Translate

Tuesday 12 May 2015

A Mixed Day.

Hello guys!

I have to apologise since I've been away for too long. It's been a hectic time and I have had exams every week. The period of stress seems to have come to an end as of next week and I'm super happy about it. So let me tell you about what I've been up to the last few weeks:

I've been working my ass off on assignments and even though it's stressful, it's also super fun. I'm one of those nerds that love to work with words and to read so school work is quite fun when you get into it. I had four National exams on Tuesday last week and I nailed them, I think... Well got over a C on my Math Speking Exam which is great since I've struggled with math since in September last year. I also got an A on the Swedish Reading Exam which was as expected of me so I'm happy.

Everything's going my way right now despite the fact that my throat is unwell. I got informed that I got one of the summer jobs I applied for, which is great and I'm gonna make some money this summer. I'm going to work with the elders in the county and be there as a helping hand, quite nervous though since I'm not experienced with elders and I have never worked with people before. I will also invest in a camera this week since I'm going to Italy next Friday, YAY! It going to be awesome! I will really have a nice time. I will take some amazing photos, eat ice cream, shop and just chill on the beach. We're taking the car down so it's gonna be a European road trip with two ferries and wonderful night skies! So hyped to tell you all about my adventure!

In Swedish class we are going to write a Light Novel inspired by human rights and I find that really interesting. We are working with human rights in three of my classes right now and I just love it since Social Economic related topics are my favourite. I'm gonna translate one of my already existing English novels that I haven't used and if you want I could post it here??

And the big news in Sweden right now is the WEATHER. It's getting warmer outside, and you know what that means: No tights! Yay! And summer clothes! Yay! As a fashion nerd as I am this is the perfect season to try new outfits. And the warmth of the sun on my legs are just the best!
May post another update later to make up for all the lost time, now I'm gonna eat some yummy food!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment