Translate

Monday 25 May 2015

Finally Arrived in Italy!

Hi everybody!

I arrived in Italy Saturday evening after a long trip. We left Sweden around 15.45 after a 6 hour drive. We haven't really done anything since we arrived, just chillin' around. But I do have to tell you all that the Ice Cream is spectacular! My favourites are Fragola (strawberry) and Nutella. We went around town yesterday and did some shopping. You really do get lost in some parts of the city. Oh gosh how we ran around! I bought some chokers and a nice maxi lace dress; which is really long and since I'm so short I have to wear high heels so that it doesn't touch the ground and gets all filthy.

There's a botanical garden right outside our hotel and it's so cosy to visit, though it seems like it's not open all the time. It's filled with a lot of flowers, plants and even fruit trees, like banana plants and orange trees. Pietra Ligure has yet full filled my expectations and is a cosy "little" town. It is quite warm here, holding a steady 25 degrees since we arrived, maybe dropping down to between 11-15 in the night/evening.

We are thinking about visting some caves one day and also go to Milan or Pisa another. But the thing I'm the most hyped about is the trip to France that we may go on on Thursday. Probably Nice or Cannes which is totally awesome! Maybe I can use my beginners French to purchase stuff? I really want to find some nice souvenirs like a quill or something else that's cool enough for me!





























Well that was some of my favourite photos and you all have to wait for more since internet is really slow here. Hope you all have a great time wherever you are!

Bye!




2 comments:

  1. GOREGOUS PICTURES!!
    Got a bit of a Tyler Oakley vibe of the first selfie ;D
    Everything is just marverlous and i really hope the rest of your trip turn out just as good :)
    Love form sweden, ill be waiting in the cold when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cutie! Missing you~
      Hahah, yeah, I'm his girl-reincarnation you know, haha! ;)

      Delete