Translate

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Grotte di Borgio Verezzi

Hello again!

Yesterday I went to the caves of Borgio Verezzi and the city of Finale Ligure. They both were such amazing places. The caves were something spectacular in itself and wow, how beautiful it was to be down there. There were curtains of stalactites hanging from the ceiling looking all gorgeous. It was like a fairy land, which one of the chambers was called; the Fairy Chamber. 

After our cave visit we went to Finale Ligure which lay about 2 km away from Borgio Verezzi. It was a cozy little town with many small boutiques. I really love the fashion here! I also love how there are no malls, no fashion chains and no fast food restaurants. We shopped some and then we went to get some ice cream. I felt like tasting some of the hazelnut flavoured one, and it was amazing! After the ice cream we went to shop some more and I bought a jumpsuit and some trainers. We also wen into this really nice clothing boutique and there was a really cute lady. She told me in this broken Italian accent that I looked great and was really cute, she also asked me how old I was and was really surprised I was sixteen. I don't know what she thought really.

Right now I'm going to check the weather in Monaco and Nice!




























No comments:

Post a Comment