Translate

Sunday 17 May 2015

New Post Ideas?

Hello once again!

So some more things I've been up to is enjoying photo class to the fullest. We have been able to use the photo studio quite a lot the past weeks and it has been a really fun time. Last week me and Fluff spent some alone time in the studio for 40 minutes and it ended with us laying on the floor taking pictures of each other. She really is a nice photographer! 

She took some really nice photos of me in the studio:


(Photo:Ida Nordström)                                    

I look a bit timid though on this photo. Well, my bad, hihi!

(Photo: Ida Nordström)                                               

Even though I've been away from the blog for some time I haven't stopped thinking about you all. I want to improve my blog and myself and I came up with one good idea, which is to post one list every week. A list of absolutely nothing important to others but things that are important to me (and maybe not at all). I hope this will be a fun thing to do!

Today was the last day of mine and My's sleep over and we actually got some math done and we discussed the English assignment we are working on. We had an insane night last night and we laughed like maniacs. Never again are we gonna answer philosophical questions when we are half asleep, NEVER (okay, lets be honest we probably will... )!

I will get my camera on Wednesday after the math test and I'm so exited (not for the test though...)! I will become mental with all the photographing! Haha!

Well that was all for today I think, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment