Translate

Sunday 17 May 2015

Lists of my life, week one// List the words that touched your soul.


Okay, so now the time has come. The time for me to post my first list. This one is one of me favourites since I'm in love with words and they mean so much to me. Every word in this list has carved itself into my heart and will probably stay there forever, some may not even be real words: 







And than as a cherry on top a picture of my cat. I took this adorable photo of her today! She's not one to lay in weird places (well maybe sometimes, hehe) but today she was laying in my mom and dad's room on their chaise longue, but the weird thing was that she was laying on the pillow! Hihi!







Isn't she like the cutest thing ever? So fluffy! Now I will take a quick shower and go to bed, a long school day is awaiting tomorrow...



Bye~!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hihi, yeah. Only Kpoppers will understand, but spellt i with a small S just so that it could mean to shine too. :D

      Delete