Translate

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Photo Post + Summer Greetings

Hi everyone!

I am back! Yaay~~ So I've been really busy! School ended five days ago and it was a really happy and busy time. I had to finish all my assignments and we even had an exam the same week... The day after my cousin graduated from the special Sports program at her High School. So proud of her! So we celebrated with the whole family and some of her friends. I was struck by nervousness when we watched all the trucks/wagons go around town with all the graduates. There's just two more years until it's my turn! I can't believe I've managed a whole year of High School already!

But there's not much I can write today, though, so I will make this a photo post! I'm going to post some old photos today and then I'll catch up tomorrow and do a list  post some photos of todays photo shoot I had in the forest and write some reviews.

Bye!








No comments:

Post a Comment