Translate

Sunday 21 June 2015

Lists of My Life// Week 2 + Cat pics.

Hello again Guys!

It's time for yet another list and yet another trip. This time the list will be about things that scare me and that I'm afraid of, and the trip will be to Lund in two days with my beloved UNF. It's the time for the UNF Congress this year and I will be going as a representative for my district. It's going to be so much fun and so much work! Last time -which was two years ago- we went to BorĂ¥s. While there we attended meetings, went out geocaching, went to a concert, went to an indoor swimming pool and had a bubble party. We also held a gala for awards and had a fancy dinner the last day. So there are a lot to anticipate!

But now as I has promised, the list: 




And some pictures of my brother's cat Morgan:











I'll also give you some peeks at some artwork I have done in Art class. It's a sculpture of my foot. It lost its' toe in class and has been broken ever since until today when my dad fixed it with super glue. So now both me and my foot are both back in our full glory or something, heh-!











That's all for today. Now its time to say bye for this week and I'll be back after the Congress.

Bye~




No comments:

Post a Comment