Translate

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Medication for medication

Hi guys!

I know it's been a while since I last posted something here on my blog. Mostly it's because I've not been feeling too well, and today I went to the hospital where they told me that I'm most likely allergic to my meds. So now I have to take medication for my medication which sucks. I'm so tired of all the pills and stuff I need to take, I'm also tired of being sick. I don't get anything done and everything's hard; even breathing.

But aside from that I have been elected once again to be a member in UNF Örebro's District Board which is really fun. I feel like the people in the board are awesome people to work with and everyone are great friends of mine. The only con is that we will most likely derp half of the time at our meetings.

I hope you have had a better week than me so far and that you all stay healthy!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment