Translate

Saturday 7 March 2015

Forest Walk







Pictures from Wednesday's photo class. Since Fluff and I were done with the assignment we took some individual photos. It was so much fun running around in the woods looking for things to take pictures of. At first I thought it was rather chilly outside but then when we got away from the school grounds it became warmer. Once we reached the woods I went really hyper and I even lied down on the mud to take the picture of the white flowers (see above), haha!
Once I got up I realized that I had lied on stained glass! Like how is that even possible!? I didn't feel it, not the tiniest. Well at least I didn't get hurt, but there are some marks on my jacket though, but if they are from the mud or the glass are hard to tell.

Oh and yes! I also decided to start a blog, this time for real. I haven't really written something on a blog since well, 2011 so there have been lots of self reflection and stuff so now I think that I actually know that what I'm writing is well, me.

I also scanned some drawings today that I'll show you guys later. As for now I'm just going to chill and eat - mom's homemade salmon with Philadelpia, Cottage cheese and potatoes- in thirty minutes. 

So see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment