Translate

Sunday 8 March 2015

7'o'Clock in the Morning


Hi guys!

I'm about to eat breakfast, it's 7'o'clock here in Sweden and I'm starving. I can't believe that I woke up at 06.55, on a Sunday, 
ON A SUNDAY! ლ(͠*皿*͠)ლ

So I decided to post the remaining drawings:





Okay so here are some more drawings I scanned. Some of them are really orange in the skin and it doesn't really look like that in real life so yup. Which one is your favorite? I think mine is the angel one. Oh yes and one more question, which drawing style do you think I do the best? The gory one or the cute one?

I'm going to apply for a summer job today, so wish me luck! I'm nervous because I'm not that handy and I hurt my back easily, so I don't really want a job with much carrying but it feels like that that's what every summer job is like. I would rather work in a Café than being a janitor at Church. Even if the best scenario would be if I was to work at the Art gallery or something, that would be perfect or maybe with something that has to do with languages, I don't know if there really are these kind of jobs though... oh well. Any suggestions for a friend in need? Someone who know good summer jobs in Sweden? and what are you guys gonna do this summer?


Bye! (≧-≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment