Translate

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Sunshine without green?

Hello guys!

Fluff and I were out once again taking some photos, but it was such a bore today. We actually went into the city to find nice things to photo but nothing really turned up. It's hard to take great shots as nature photographers when there's no "nature" to shoot. Well Fluff got at least some good pictures but it was mainly portraits of me -which look kind of derpy as always, but what can you do when you're in fact a derp. It was a weird type of sunshine outside and there was no colour to things so it was boring that way. Wish the grass and the flowers could start growing soon! I miss the summer!


 Photo by: Ida Nordström (Fluff).                                   

This one is sooooo good! I love it!


Photo by: Ida Nordström (Fluff).                                  

Okay, so this  the "okay" one of my derpy derps. Not really derpy but weird in a positive way.




The rest of the pictures are mine and well didn't really turn out as I wanted them to...



.... and sorry for not posting anything yesterday. I felt sick and went home at lunch. By then I had finished my Swedish exam and gone to math class. When I came home I didn't really do anything. I just cooked some food, slept at random places and played Final Fantasy-XIII-2! 

At spring break my mom will take me and Fluff to Ullared for some shopping and it feels nice and I'm super happy about it. Even though it's not much of a big deal, 'cause I go there like twice a year it's a bit special because it is a weird kind of tradition since I was six or seven or something. So I get all fuzzy inside every time we're going there. 

Have a great week,

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment