Translate

Thursday 19 March 2015

Zankyou no Terror

Hello~!

I began watching a new Anime yesterday (even though I have hundreds ongoing... but I couldn't hold myself!). It's the Anime Zankyou no Terror which was released in 2014. I haven't gotten that far yet -to episode 3 I think- but I really love it! It's perfect, well if you look past the fact that it's about terror bombing and mental kids that is. I'm in love with the main characters. Nine and Twelve are so cuute~but wicked so so wicked!

I don't know that much about the plot yet, but so far I think it's about two kids who were kept at an facility of some sort, as specimens -therefor the numbered nicknames as Twelve and Nine? And that after escaping the facility feeling wronged and damaged they begin to plan revenge for the work done to them and they become terrorists. About Lisa -I don't know why she's in the story really, she's so weak and small. I hope she grows some wits. It's going to be interesting to see her character development.

And here are some GIFs of Nine and Twelve!






Aside from the fact that I've been watching more Anime recently;

I'm free from school today! Yay! All my classes got cancelled today so Fluff and Olivia will come later today to bake, do homework and have a harry Potter marathon! It was some time since I watched Harry Potter and I'm really hyped! Thinking about reading the books -finally- it never felt like it was my time to do so but my gut has changed the way it feels and I'm already fangirling! Haha!

We will also bake some chocolate chip cookies for our English school project about food cultures and make some pancakes to munch on!

We will also plan more for our trip to Ullared and our plans for going to Japan one year after graduation. We're planning to open up a accessory and fashion store, where we sell handmade stuff. Be sure to check it out when updated and ready! It's called Rose Petal Garden and you can contact us on rosepetalgarden.shop@hotmail.com for commissions or if you have request. We will be able to make custom made if wished.

Leave a comment below or something, I like to interact with you guys!^^

Bye!!



No comments:

Post a Comment