Translate

Sunday 13 September 2015

Long Time No See

Hello everybody

Long time no see! I've missed you all and I've missed writing on here. There hasn't been much goin on in my life -well not things worth writing about- for a long time. I worked the last couple of weeks of my summer vacation and since three weeks back I've been going to school again. It has been a lot of fun to meet all my friends again but also a big hassle to adapt to the school environment again. 

And you know what, I have no bad teacher this year! Well, bad and bad, they were still good teachers I just didn't click with them.

I thought about posting some pictures from Photo Class last week since I took some really nice pictures, but of course can't Camera Raw open my RAW photos and I have to update and stuff which takes forever so I had to wait a week to be able to take some new shots. So here they are:































Bye for this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment